Our luxury boutique hotel offers 27 unique accommodations, comprising Rooms, Suites, Victorian Garden ‘Potting Shed Suites” and new for 2020 the 3 Bedroom ‘Eastbury Cottage’ adjoining the hotel. Originally designed as an 18th century Georgian gentleman’s residence, The Eastbury rooms are imbued with immense warmth and character and offer a real home from home.
Tastefully and sympathetically designed accommodation, suitable for all members of the family, including your trusted four-legged companions. With rooms for sole travellers, spacious kings, to Four-Poster Beds, interconnecting and family room as well as self-catering option. A variety of our rooms and suites are accessible from the ground floor, both indoors and outdoors from our private garden. Our rooms are all individually styled, reflecting on the character of the building with the common thread in the luxurious fabrics, smooth crisp linens, and specially chosen mattresses.
• Room service available on request
• Newspaper delivery on request
• Rollaway beds available for a small surcharge of £30
• Travel cots for infants with linen
• Dog-friendly rooms & suites with a supplementary charge of £25 per dog per night
• Car Parking facilities at the rear of the hotel, electric car charging socket available
• Local Walking Guide available in room and at reception
• Concierge services via reception