Come and enjoy a light lunch or afternoon tea in the relaxed and peaceful surroundings of The Eastbury.
Enjoy a wonderful afternoon tea in our newly decorated Seasons award winning 2 AA Rosette restaurant. Overlooking the lovely garden and croquet lawn, an afternoon tea at the Eastbury is one to be savored. You will often see our resident squirrels performing acrobatics on the bird feeders as they attempt to get to the hanging nuts.
TRADITIONAL DORSET CREAM TEA £10.50
Pop in to Seasons award winning restaurant for our traditional Dorset Cream Tea. Freshly made scones with Dorset clotted cream, local strawberry jam and a choice of teas and coffee, our cream tea offers you the opportunity to enjoy a relaxing afternoon with family and friends.
INDULGENT AFTERNOON TEA £21.00
Enjoy our Indulgent afternoon tea with friends or family. This afternoon tea includes sweet treats & cakes, scones with Dorset clotted cream & local strawberry jam, traditionally cut finger sandwiches and a choice of teas and coffee.
(Available with 24hrs notice. Payment in advance is required)
CELEBRATE YOUR AFTERNOON TEA IN STYLE
Add a bottle of Prosecco from £7.50 or a bottle of Champagne from £20.00 (200ml)
All afternoon teas served between 2:30pm and 5:30pm
Served between 10am and 10pm
- Served on a choice of farmhouse white or granary bread. Includes crisps, baby leaves and coleslaw
- Severn & Wye smoked salmon, herb cream cheese, rocket
- Local Dorset ham, piccalilli & organic baby leaves
- Barbers 1833 cheddar & ale chutney
- Eastbury pastrami, sauerkraut & Lyburn gold cheese
SOUP OF THE DAY £6.00
- Today’s soup, focaccia bread and salted butter
SMOKED SALMON PLATTER £12.00
- Severn & Wye smoked salmon, capers, lemon, red onion, watercress, horseradish creme fraiche and granary bread
TEAS & COFFEE SELECTION
- English Breakfast
- Decaffeinated English Breakfast
- Earl Grey
- Lemon & Ginger
- Lapsang Souchong
- Cafetiere of coffee
- Decaffeinated coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Selassie de Savary
- Deluxe Coffee Experience*
HANDMADE SEASONS CHOCOLATES
- A duo of handmade chocolates £2.00
If you have a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity, please speak to your server about ingredients before you order your meal.