Named after traditional English flowers and trees, there are 22 lovely rooms and suites all tastefully and sympathetically redesigned to provide the style and comfort you would expect of a luxury boutique hotel. While each of the rooms are individually styled, they all share in luxurious fabrics, smooth crisp linens and specially chosen mattresses.
Egyptian cottons, fine furnishings and a range of in-room facilities add the finishing touches to ensure the most peaceful and relaxing of stays.
- Room service available on request
- Newspaper delivery on request
- Rollaway beds available for a small surcharge of £30
- There are four dog-friendly rooms with a supplementary charge of £20 per dog per night
- Continental and full English breakfast is served in the Conservatory Restaurant between 7 – 9.30am weekdays and 8 – 10am weekends